Purelaxan™

Americas #1 CBD Tablets

Our Products

Purelaxan™

Purelaxan™ are easy-to-swallow 99%+ pharmaceutical grade (CBD) cannabidiol supplement tablets. With dosages in 10mg, 25mg and 40mg. These tablets contain only 99%+ pure, pharmaceutical grade CBD isolate. 

Purelaxan™ with a proprietary blend of fat soluble and water soluble 99%+ pure pharmaceutical grade CBD, is designed for maximum bio-availability, suiting your everyday needs when on the go. 

Purelaxan™ when taken, the water soluble CBD is introduced into your system right away as it dissolves in your stomach. As the tablet travels through your digestive system, it reaches your lower intestine; where the fat soluble CBD isolate starts to be digested and metabolized. Designed for maximum bio-availability, Purelaxan™ guarantees you get the most CBD out of every tablet. 

Purelaxan™ makes taking CBD easy, healthy and convenient.

PureCBDiol™ 99%+ Pure Pharmaceutical Grade CBD Pulverized Isolate

PureCBDiol™ 99%+ Pure Pharmaceutical grade CBD Isolate is a fine, pure white crystalline powder with cannabidiol concentrations of over 99%. Never synthetic, and never fortified, our suppliers naturally high CBD oil starts at 70% CBD and is then gently refined to remove the remaining 30% of plant material all the way down to a single molecule of pure CBD crystalline isolate. Once in the crystallized form, they then crush the CBD crystals into a pure CBD powder so that it may be used effectively and evenly distributed within product formulations. 


Our Crystalline CBD Isolate can be Administered Orally as in our Purelaxan™, Sublingual, Inhaled in the form of Vaporization, or Topically by mixing it with your favorite lotion or oil.


*NOT FOR SALE TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC*

PureCBDIol™ Water Soluble CBD

 PureCBDiol™  Pure Pharmaceutical grade water soluble CBD is a fine,  off white  powder with cannabidiol concentrations of over 20% by weight.  Never synthetic, and never fortified, our suppliers naturally high CBD  oil starts at 70% CBD and is then gently refined to remove the remaining  30% of plant material all the way down to a single nano particle  molecule of pure CBD .
PureCBDiol™ Pure Pharmaceutical grade  water soluble CBD can be Administered Orally as in our Purelaxan™,  Sublingual, or mixed in your favorite beverage.


200mg/g CBD by weight 


*NOT FOR SALE TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC*

Organicly Grown

    

NON-GMO

Solvent Free

THC Free

Proudly Made In The USA

PureCBDiol™ Products

Our supplier's American hemp CBD plants are grown and distributed in full compliance with the State of Colorado, as well as in full federal compliance with §7606 of the 2014 US Farm Bill and can be sold in all 50 states.